We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to take ownership of direct marketing campaigns across print and digital media, taking responsibility for their results and working to continually optimise and ensure that they meet and exceed business targets. A creative and lateral thinker, with excellent communication skills, you will successfully shape and deliver innovative, effective, and engaging integrated campaigns. Wine is a passion and your written skills are key to success within this role. You will work closely with the operations and digital teams, as well as external agencies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Help define, and ultimately own, the marketing plan for Mr.Wheeler and FromVineyardsDirect
- Manage and lead multi-channel marketing campaigns in order to achieve the communications programme targets.
- Project manage offline campaigns, working with internal teams and external agencies, to ensure delivery is accurate, on time and within budget.
- Generate new ideas for promoting products and services to customers.
- Help maintain a consistent tone of voice and persona for each brand, working to brand guidelines and closely with key stakeholders.
- Manage the Company’s social channels and schedule, including the blog (with contributors) Oversee media relations and press enquiries.
- Work with the online manager to support the housekeeping of the website with engaging copy and creative input.
- Analyse and evaluate campaign results and implementation of plans to maximise success in each programme.
Candidate Skills & Desired Experience
- 5 years of communications and marketing experience, including knowledge of omni-channel campaigns and project management experience. Direct Marketing background would be an advantage.
- A self-starter with the ability to use your initiative.
- Highly developed written skills.
- Numerate with strong analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business awareness with an ability to define and manage expectations.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work as a project leader with clarity of objectives and defined methods.
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills.
- A strong team player.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- A creative and innovative thinker.
- Wine trade experience is desired, but not essential.