Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- We will not sell wine to persons under the age of 18.
- All our prices are based on current rates of excise duties and taxes.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT and delivery to a mainland UK or Northern Ireland address, Monday to Friday unless the order is bought in bond or en primeur.
- Deliveries outside this area can be arranged upon request—a small extra charge may be levied.
- Our minimum total order quantity is 1 case for the UK and 2 cases (24 bottles of 75cl equivalent) for Northern Ireland.
- Orders will only be despatched once payment has been received and confirmed.
- Orders will normally arrive within a week of confirmed receipt of payment. You will be notified in the event of any delay beyond this.
- Any breakages must be notified to our carriers at the time of delivery—and ourselves—in order for you to receive a refund or replacement of the breakages.
- All our wines are offered subject to availability—an alternative or a refund will be offered in the event of wines being out of stock.
- FromVineyardsDirect reserves the right to change price and availablity information without notice.
- Should you wish to cancel an order, please notify us at least 24 hours before delivery is due. Any notification after this time may result in the delivery being made at cost to the customer.
- You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is accurate, current and complete in all respects. You will notify us of any changes in the personal information by e-mail or in writing. We shall treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We shall keep it on a secure server and we shall fully comply with all applicable UK data and consumer protection legislation.
- We reserve the right not to accept orders.
- We reserve the right cancel an order for full refund until delivery has taken place.
- FromVineyardsDirect ia a UK registered company and any disputes or claims must be settled under UK law.
Rights to Cancel
Customers have the right to cancel their orders up to 15 days after they have taken delivery of the wine. A delivery is deemed to have taken place when each wine arrives at the delivery address as stated in the order, or upon delivery of the wine to a carrier/agent/person specified by the customer. If you wish to cancel an order you must inform us within 15 days of receipt of each wine on the order. We shall arrange collection of the wine from place of delivery and refund the purchase price within 14 days notice of cancellation. We may offer return of the wines for store credit after the 15 day period at our discretion.
To Cancel your order, please send an email to Service@fromvineyardsdirect.com within 15 days of receipt of your wine.
Orders for wines we sell that are designated as 'UNDER BOND' may only be cancelled within 7 days from the order date. We regret that orders may not be cancelled after this period due to the nature of En Primeur sales. For further information on wines sold Under Bond or En Primeur please see our En Primeur FAQ's.